Wednesday, October 13, 2010

We are ready to go !

The fundraisers, meetings, preparations are now behind us. Just four days to organize and pack . Monday 10/18 we leave for Uganda. Last year I traveled with Debi with Hope 4Kids to Tororo. It was so exciting to travel to this part of the world for the first time ! I knew I would return. I left a part of my heart there with the wonderful people who are making a difference in this small town and out lying villages. The poverty , the lack of clean water and access to health care is overwhelming. The singing children, smiles and beautiful countryside invites me back. This time my stay will be longer and I am so excited to bring our Safe Birth Project to Uganda.
Thank you to everyone who has supported us. I take with me your generosity and positive thoughts.
Please visit our blog for updates and pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Girls.. We are anxiously awaiting your next blog to hear how exciting your trip and arrival has been.... Tell us, tell us all about it !!
    And please tell us what time zone you are in, so we can figure out what time it is over there.
    Lots of Love to You Mom from all of us here !!

    ReplyDelete